Friday 9 December 2011

Back And Forth

I've been going back and forth a bit. Turned on then shying away. I wish I could simply make a decision and commit!

But my husband says just see how things go. I can always change my mind, reduce weight again. It's not an irreversible decision.

Once I've discounted factors that aren't especially important to me (like what people think) these are the main reasons for and against gaining.

For:


  • Fantastically turned on by fat
  • Having manboobs
  • Can enjoy food
  • Want to feel beautiful, curvy, big
  • Feels like a deep seated need
  • I believe being fat will make be even happier
Against:

  • Increased risk of health problems
  • Not a great role model for others
I thought I'd have more reasons for and against, to be honest. 

But primarily, my reasons against are all about health. Nothing else. 

Can you be fat and pretty healthy??


No comments:

Post a Comment