Sunday 11 December 2011

Grommr

Just joined Grommr.

However I go about this I feel the need for community - to not feel so 'out there'.

Though I had 4 bowls of weetabix this morning, otherwise I feel reluctant to stuff myself. If I were going to be a fatty naturally, I feel sure it would have happened by now!

As with anything, I guess it's about changing habits. I have been a thin person for a long time because I've acted like a thin person. Now to get fat, I have to act fat. But that doesn't come easy.

Anyway, Christmas is coming and that provides the perfect excuse for eating a lot and will probably help me make some progress.

The goal is to gain 10lb, then see how I feel.

How I feel about the recent gains...

The recent gains of the past 2 weeks (I didn't weigh myself so have no idea how much) feel positive and enjoyable. I feel fuller, rounder, heavier.

I've got the very distant beginnings of manboobs. Okay, for me they feel large and I'm loving it. For everyone else they are probably tiny.

And my belly is growing. And I think my arse is filling out and looking rounder.

I'm loving it.

That doesn't mean I need to be 300lb or anything. Maybe that's good for other people, but maybe I just need to be somewhat rounder and curvier.

I think I'd like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment