Thursday 22 December 2011

A Pain In The Ass

For the past 48 hours I have been really fucking grumpy and in exquisite pain.

The culprit is piles. I say that because I can't spell haemorrhoid with any reliability. I won;t go into any more detail than that it has been excruciatingly painful. Once last night when I turned over in my sleep (after I got to sleep) I moved. Instantly, I was bolt upright and the pain took my breath away. I've been walking around very gingerly all day, sitting down veeeeeery slowly and avoided picking up anything below knee height.

This all has nothing to do with gaining. I get enough liquid and fibre, and piles just happen.

But it has taken the shine off pre-Christnmas gluttony. And I'm sure to have lost weight.

Still, today, I bought my first large size underwear, which was a treat. It wasn't too long back that I stopped wearing a Small. Mainly because I didn't realise I was wearing pants that were way too small for me. Then suddenly I twigged and Mediums fit just right.

God I sound like a wreck, don't I?

You have to laugh really. It's weird how such a basic health thing can really stop you in your tracks though.

So that's where things are today - I'm in terrible pain and losing weight...And I've been like a grumpy Christmas fairy wrapping presents.

BTW - Hurrah! One follower!

No comments:

Post a Comment